Features of Lubri-Bond 220:
- Lubri-Bond 220 provides good corrosion resistance and performs best in higher load carrying applications.
- Ideal for applications that do not require a thermally cured coating
- Lubri-Bond 220 is also an excellent touch-up lubricant for many of our thermally cured products.
- Good corrosion resistance
- Fair chemical resistance
- Suitable for field applications
- Ideal for higher load carrying applications
- Lubri-Bond 220 is qualified to MIL-L-23398
- Tooling, brackets and wear plates
- Guide and sliding rails
- Seals, clamps, and couplings
- Bearings, gears, splines and cams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.