Countries available in
OEM Part Number
Poxylube ® #820 Dry Film Lubricant is a single component epoxy formulated with PTFE to provide excellent lubrication, fluid resistance and corrosion protection. This Air Drying material prevents corrosion, galling, seizing and fretting.
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Easy application
Air Dry coating for solution to in-plant or field lubrication challenges
POXYLUBE ® #820 CONTAINS NO GRAPHITE.
Do not use where there is potential for contact with food.
Before using this product, read all warnings, limitations and safety information printed on the product label, Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), and Technical Data Sheet.
Poxylube ® #820 is an excellent in-plant or field solution to the problem of lubricating parts:
Where application of a baked-on lubricant is not possible.
- That may be operated in corrosive atmospheres.
- That may be stored for long periods.
- That are seldom lubricated once they leave the factory and where permanent lubrication is desired.
- Where easy release is desired (such as threads of all kinds).
- Where "clean operation" is desired (Poxylube ® #820 will not collect dirt and debris as do grease and oils).
- Where parts may be subjected to frequent disassembly.
- Where a protective coating and sacrificial break-in lubricant is needed.
- Where fretting and galling is a problem (such as splines, universal joints and keyed bearings).
Please email for availability and price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.