AMS 1550 is a pleasantly aromatized liquid, originally formulated to clean all interior and exterior aircraft surfaces. Safe for inner surfaces & aircraft seat cleaning
Meets the requirements of AMS 1550 and BOEING D6-7127.
AMS 1550 is safe to all inner surfaces and aircraft seat cleaning.
- Does not stain or streak aluminium.
- Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces and parts.
- Soluble in water in all proportions.
- Pleasant scent.
- Safe for metals and well bonded paints.
- Does not attack plastic and Plexiglas when used according to the instructions.
a) Interior cleaner: Is used for removing all customary soils as stains, oils, nicotine, crayon etc. from inner surfaces and seats of aircrafts.
b) Exterior cleaner: For effectively cleaning painted and unpainted aircraft exterior. Removes dirt, grease, petroleum and synthetic oil films, light carbon, etc.
Method of use
- Interior application: Use diluted in water in a proportion ranging of 1 part of AMS 1550 with 10-15 parts of water. Spray on or apply with a mop or clean cloth wet with the product. After a suitable wetting period, depending on degree and type of contamination, wipe off with a clean-dry cloth. Stubborn spots may require application of a more concentrated solution. Rinsing is not required but is desirable for most effective removal of loosened dirt film.
- Exterior application: Use diluted in water in a proportion ranging from 1 part up to 15 parts of water.
For heavy duty cleaning: Neat or diluted in a proportion of 1:5.
For light duty cleaning: Diluted with water in a proportion of 1:5 to 1:15.
Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes. Brush all areas with soft bristle brush and finally rinse with high pressure water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.