MIL-PRF-29602 A TYPE I is an alkaline, liquid product developed for the removal of mill inks, oils, shop soils and other difficult-to-remove soils from aluminium, steel, copper, titanium, magnesium, cadmium, nickel alloys and other reactive metals.
Meets the requirements of MIL-PRF-29602A TYPE I, Boeing Document D6-17487 and AMS-1526.
- Safe on aluminum, steel, copper, titanium, magnesium, cadmium , nickel alloys and other reactive metals.
- Completely soluble in water.
- Solution is controlled by simple titration.
- High sequestering properties which provide effective conditioning of the hardest water.
- Low-foaming, designed to be used with air or mechanically agitated tanks.
MIL-PRF-29602 A TYPE I can be applied by spray or immersion. It rinses quickly and freely.
Method of use
- Spray Systems: Use the product from 5 – 10 % in water at a temperature at 60°C to 80°C for 2 to 10 minutes at 20-40 psi. Rinse with hot or cold water.
- Immersion Systems: Use the product from 10 – 30 % in water at a temperature at 70°C to 90°C for 10 to 20 minutes. Rinse with hot or cold water. Overflowing or spray rinse is recommended. Concentration, temperature and contact time will vary as per severity of application.
Note this part is equivalent to ARDROX 6333A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.