Countries available in
OEM Part Number
Sandstrom Poxylube® #800 Dry Film Lubricant is a single component epoxy formulated with PTFE to provide excellent lubrication, fluid resistance and corrosion protection. This heat cured material prevents corrosion, galling, seizing and fretting. Once Sandstrom Poxylube® #800 has been applied to a properly prepared surface and allowed to cure, it is virtually unaffected by atmospheric and fretting corrosion, solvents, acids, oils and degreasers. Poxylube® #800 can be applied to all metallic and nonmetallic surfaces by spray or dip application.
Meets MIL-PRF-46147; MIL-DTL-16232
POXYLUBE® #800 CONTAINS NO GRAPHITE. LIMITATIONS Do not use where there is potential for contact with food.
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Easy application
- Provides excellent lubrication
- Provides heavy duty service as an exterior protective coating for all metals including magnesium
- Offers resistance to chemical corrosion and solvents
- Exhibits good thermal stability
- Delivers abrasion and impact resistance
- Remains adhered when metals encounter denting
- Proficient on brass applications
Please email for availability and price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.