Countries available in
OEM Part Number
Poxylube ® #859 Dry Film Lubricant is a single component heat cured water base coating formulated with PTFE to provide excellent lubrication, fluid resistance and corrosion protection. This heat cured material prevents corrosion, galling, seizing and fretting.
Once Poxylube ® #859 has been applied to a properly prepared surface and cured, it is virtually unaffected by atmospheric and fretting corrosion, solvents, acids, oils and degreasers. Poxylube ® #859 can be applied to all metallic and nonmetallic surfaces by spray or dip application.
POXYLUBE ® #859 CONTAINS NO GRAPHITE.
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Low VOC
- Easy application
- Water base
- Provides excellent lubrication
- Provides heavy duty service as an exterior protective coating for all metals including magnesium
- Offers resistance to chemical corrosion, solvents, abrasion and impact
- Exhibits good thermal stability
- Poxylube ® #E859 can be textured to produce a non-slip finish. Use of textured material will change Poxylube ® #E859 from a low Coefficient of Friction product to a grip finish product. Addition of the optional texture material can be adjusted to produce the feel desired by the end user. Use of the texture additive will not adversely affect chemical or corrosion resistance. Taber Abrasion resistance will be reduced and the upper operating temperature limit of the coating will drop to 320 °F.
Please email for availability and price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.