Poxylube® #820 Dry Film Lubricant is a single component epoxy formulated with PTFE to provide excellent lubrication, fluid resistance and corrosion protection. This Air Drying material prevents corrosion, galling, seizing and fretting
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Easy application
- Air Dry coating for solution to in-plant or field lubrication challenges
POXYLUBE® #820 CONTAINS NO GRAPHITE
LIMITATIONS Do not use where there is potential for contact with food.
TYPICAL USES Poxylube® #820 is an excellent in-plant or field solution to the problem of lubricating parts:
- Where application of a baked-on lubricant is not possible.
- That may be operated in corrosive atmospheres.
- That may be stored for long periods.
- That are seldom lubricated once they leave the factory and where permanent lubrication is desired.
- Where easy release is desired (such as threads of all kinds).
- Where "clean operation" is desired (Poxylube® #820 will not collect dirt and debris as do grease and oils).
- Where parts may be subjected to frequent disassembly.
- Where a protective coating and sacrificial break-in lubricant is needed.
- Where fretting and galling is a problem (such as splines, universal joints and keyed bearings).
Please email for availability and price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.