Countries available in
OEM Part Number
TW25BA is a synthetic light grease engineered for long-lasting lubrication protection and extreme pressure, heavy-load applications. TW25BA reduces friction and wear on all working parts, penetrates metal surfaces and leaves a semi-dry film coating for smooth function and extended life of metal parts. Resists wash-off, wear-off. Temperature range: (-90°F (-67°C) to +450°F (232°C).
- USED BY U.S. SPECIAL FORCES WORLDWIDE: TW25B is uniquely engineered, made in America and is used by U.S. Special Forces.
- SUPER LUBRICATION and PROTECTION: Preferred lubricant on heavy weaponry, AR's, all firearms, shotguns and handguns while protecting wear parts and bore.
- OPTIMIZED FOR PERFORMANCE and REDUCED MAINTENANCE: Ensures firing reliability in extreme temperature conditions ( -90°F (-67°C) to +450°F (232°C) and is the most durable extreme performance lubricant available.
- LOWEST COST GUN LUBE PER APPLICATION: Our product is the longest lasting gun lubricant on the market. Live-fire trials and laboratory testing have shown TW25B enables firing of 6 to 10 times more rounds between cleanings while using a fraction of our lubricant when compared to other products.
- USED: With complete safety worldwide since 1987
Application: Apply a thin coat to clean, dry surfaces. Wipe off any excess to prevent debris attachment. Do not over-lubricate.
Used by special forces worldwide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.